by Risk calculated on 24/05/2023 21:01:00
Note: Mortgage rates are MortgageNewsDaily.com and are for higher level scenarios.
• At 8:30 a.m. ET, the initial weekly unemployment claims report will be published. The consensus is 250,000 initial complaints, down from 242,000 last week.
• Also at 8:30 a.m., Gross domestic product, 1st quarter 2023 (Second estimate). The consensus is that real GDP grew at an annualized 1.1% in the first quarter, unchanged from the anticipated estimate of 1.1%.
• Also at 8:30 a.m., Chicago Fed National Activity Index for April. It is a composite index of other data.
• At 10:00 a.m., Pending Home Sales Index for April. The consensus is for a 0.5% increase in the index.
• At 11:00 a.m., the Kansas City Fed Manufacturing Survey for May.