We encourage you to use comments to engage with other users, share your views, and ask questions of the authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discussion that we all appreciate and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
Enrich the conversation, don’t throw it away.
Stay focused and on track. Only post material relevant to the topic under discussion.
Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed in a positive and diplomatic way. Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed to an author or other user. Racism, sexism and other forms of discrimination will not be tolerated.
- Use a standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower case. Comments written in capitals and containing excessive use of symbols will be deleted.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and comments containing links will be deleted. Phone numbers, email addresses, links to personal or work websites, Skype/Telegram/WhatsApp addresses, etc. (including links to groups) will also be removed; self-promotional material or business-related public relations or solicitations (i.e. contact me for signals/advice etc.) and/or any other comments containing personal contact information or advertising will also be removed. In addition, any violation mentioned above may result in the suspension of your account.
- Doxxing. We do not allow any sharing of private or personal contacts or other information about any person or organization. This will result in the immediate suspension of the commenter and their account.
- Don’t monopolize the conversation. We value passion and conviction, but we also strongly believe in giving everyone the opportunity to express their point of view. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect reviewers to give their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so often that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about people taking over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
- Any comments you post, as well as your investing.com profile, will be public on invest.com and can be indexed and available through third-party search engines, such as Google.
Spammers or abusers will be removed from the site and barred from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.